Monday, November 12, 2012

One would think 
being in the candy business (holidays are always more popular occasions to fancy the sweet tooth!)I would be accustomed to jumping the gun on each upcoming holiday.
November sale WILL feature a corner of Christmas.  Ok, one half of the main room BUT I did it reluctantly and might I say, Scrooge like?  NOT YET, I whined!
But that's not what you want to hear from a local gift shop!
TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!
It IS fun to 'stage' the unique creations made by talented consigners and find the vintage trinkets and wares of yesteryear that will bring nostalgic thoughts of Christmas' of our childhood!

Wait til you see the grungy santa's, the primitive wreath's, repurposed windows frosted and decorated with vintage ice skates, the reindeer on a stick...the list goes on!

Get going on gifts with handmade 
hats, mittens, photo's, art, pottery, jewels, clothing and much, much MORE!

I'm excited!  EXCITED I say!
It took some getting used to but I'm ready and I hope you are too!  With a dusting of the white stuff outside and twinkling lights throughout the shop-It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, ready or not!

Sale starts Thursday!
4-7pm
Friday 10am-6pm
Saturday 10am-4pm
Sunday 11am-3pm

Not to be forgotten;
H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G!

We are also OPEN Black Friday the 23rd!
Go do that CrAzY early bird shopping and then come get pampered and have FuN at The New Vintage Marketplace shops from 8am-1pm!
We will be doing spa treatments and offer holiday treats while you shop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment