Monday, October 22, 2012

Dead leaves, seaweed, rotten eggs, too.
Stir them in my witches' brew.
I got magic, Alakazamakazoo.

Finger nails, lunch pails, apple cores, too.
Stir them in my witches' brew.
I got magic, Alakazamakazoo!

Our October Sale is this week!!

ANOTHER fabulous month of staging some really great talents from local artists!  

I've said it before but I must say it again- I am honored to have amazing people with amazing gifts to share at Golly G!  

It's pretty amazing just one year ago I had my first 'Local loft' sale including vintage and local handcrafts from my home in Hermantown.  
Thanks to Anita Murray-Checkered Corner
and her FAB idea to join her at 4776 Hermantown Rd, we are who we are, where we are TODAY!

My vision hasn't wavered and I relish and am proud in the fact that Golly G remains supportive of local arts and that my 'picking' habits and friends continue to be a popular piece of who we are also!
THANK YOU!

In honor of 
Breast Cancer Awareness Month 
we will be accepting cash donations 
at each check out of The New Vintage Marketplace--your donation enters you into a drawing for a $30 gift certificate to one of our shops!
Golly G, Gardening Junky & The Open Window thanks you!

Come for a cackle & join us for some brew!
Thursday 4-7
Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-4
Sunday 11-3

Better go find my broom!
-Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment